1. On call material or quantities take off estimating. Taken off from the documents, delivered to you when you need it. You receive a comprehensive estimate ready for your markups.
2. Pre-design budgets, delivered to you and ready to present to your client when you need it. Choose either a labor and material format or square foot pricing.
3. Are you taking over a project or a client's project that is over budget and you need value engineering to meet the clients budget requirements? Simpson Estimating can deliver it when you need it and put profit dollars in your bank account--and you retain a satisfied client.
4. How about a design-build estimate you have been selected to give? If you have a written scope of work and a footprint drawing, Simpson Estimating can deliver. Estimating with R. S. Means software or other software, Simpson Estimating can meet your customers needs.
5. You are a successful small contractor and you are spending all your waking hours running the business. You can't afford a full time estimator, so you do it all. Has your work load reached the saturation point and now you have to bypass some of the bids, effectively leaving your money on the table? Outsource to Simpson Estimating. Increase your bid level. Win more of those bids and put more profit in the bank.
6. You are a successful mid-size contractor who actually needs a part-time estimator because you are not in a position to justify a full time estimator. Outsource to Simpson Estimating. Increase your bid level. Win more of those bids and put more profit in the bank.
7. You are an overloaded with projects large contractor, whose staff is diminished, and you have short deadlines and approaching bid dates. Are you burdened by large scale projects that tie up staff and limit your ability to run the business? Outsource to Simpson Estimating. Increase your bid level, and put more profit in the bank.